POLICIES & COMMITMENT
We understand your concerns, so we have outdone ourselves in preparing our business for you! The safety of our staff and our customers is essential to us, so we have implemented the following safety procedures and policies.
Our staff have/will:
- Cleaned and/or disinfected all surfaces and implements
- Laundered and/or disinfected all capes, towels and linens
- Removed any non-essential items throughout our business
- Initiated contactless methods of scheduling and payment
- Acquired appropriate personal protective equipment to be used when necessary or requested
- Discontinued the practice of hand shaking and other non-essential contact
- Re-trained our staff on essential infection control and hand hygiene practices
- Checking clients temperature before service
- Washing hands between clients
- Wearing gloves, face mask &/or shield during service
- Using sanitized as well as onetime-used tools on each client
- Providing masks for $1 each
- Using a table sneeze guard/pedicure chair sneeze guard
- Allowing more time in between clients to clean & disinfect
- Having common areas sainitized every hour
- Services are by appointment only
We request that you:
- Cancel your appt if you develop allergy/flu-like symptoms
- You MUST wash your hands before seating.
- You MUST bring & wear a mask during entire service; No other guests allowed.
- A cancellation will result if these precautions are unmet.
*CANCELLATION POLICY: A fee of $25 per service fee will be charged to those who do not honor appt times &/or safety policies. No refunds on services rendered.
We value you patronage and will do our best to ensure 100% satisfaction. If you have any issues/concerns during your visit, please notify our frontdesk/reception right away or during check out so that we may address your concerns right away. Additionally, you are also encouraged and welcome to contact management directly for immediate resolution by texting 703-415-6863 or email Kristi12Nguyen@gmail.com.
- We offer a 10-minute grace period for your appointment. If you will be late, please notify us one hour prior to your appointment, otherwise your scheduled technician may not be available.
- During your service, please notify the front-desk if you have issues or unsatisfied with the performance of your technician for immediate remedy. You are also welcome to contact management at Kristi12Nguyen@gmail.com.
- Chipped gel polish/dip powder will be fixed free of charge within 5 days of service. Client must come back to the salon within the five days grace period, no exceptions. No refund.
- Gratuities are in cash/Venmo only and may not be added to credit card. ATM is available.
- Pricing subject to change.